Transient patient defined as managed at the facility for 30 days or less or 13 treatments or less. Admit these patients as transient. The steps to admit transient patients are:
- From the Home screen, click the Patients link. The Search for Patients screen displays.
- Click the Admit Patient link. The Admit Patient screen displays.
- Enter or select the required information. Ensure that Transfer In is selected as the Admit Reason, and Yes is selected for the Transient Status.
- Enter or select the required information regarding the Transient Reason and Transient Address, and then click Next. The Patient Admission Confirmation screen displays.
- Click Accept. The Admit a Patient - Add Treatment Information screen displays. Enter the patient's dialysis treatment information, and then clickNext. The Edit Patient Attributes screen displays.
- The message This Patient was an exact match for the New Patient info you entered displays. Review the patient's pre-populated attributes data, and click Submit. The View Patient Details Submitted screen displays.