The Missing Forms Report identifies CMS 2728 and CMS 2746 forms not submitted in the CROWNWeb system. The CMS requirement is for facilities to complete missing forms in the current calendar year. The Network recommends trying to complete as many forms as possible. Any forms not submitted remain on the Missing Forms Report. The Network cannot remove the forms from the list.
The steps to generate the missing forms report are:
- Log into CROWNWeb
- Click Reports
- Click Missing Forms Report
- Select the facility
- Form Type - Select all (use the Ctrl button to select more than one type)
- Treatment Type - Select all (use the Ctrl button to select more than one treatment type)
- Form Due Status - Select Past Due
- Report Format - Select PDF
- Click Finish
- Remember to go to the My Reports tab for the report; it make take a few minutes for the report to generate, and you may to click update table several times.