Changing Your Email Address
The following are the basic step-by-step instructions on how to change your email address.
1. Navigate to the CMS Enterprise Portal (https://portal.cms.gov), accept the Terms and Conditions and log in with your user ID and password. The ‘Welcome to the CMS Enterprise Portal’ page is displayed.
2. Select the down arrow icon that appears next to your name at the top, right corner of the page. Then select ‘My Profile’ from the drop-down menu to continue.
3. The ‘View My Profile’ page is displayed. Select the ‘Change Email Address’ link.
4. The ‘Change Email Address’ page is displayed. The current email address on record for the account is displayed in the old email address section. Enter your new email address in the ‘New Email Address’ section and then reenter the new email address in the ‘Confirm New Email Address’ section. Select ‘Next’ to complete the change email process.
5. After selecting ‘Next’, the ‘Change Email Address’ acknowledgement page is displayed. The page displays that the email address has been changed. Select ‘OK’ to close the page.
NOTE: You may select ‘Cancel’ at any time to exit out of the ‘Change Email Address’ process. All information provided and any changes made will not be saved.