The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid requires 100% clinical data (hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and vascular access) on 100% of patients in EQRS.
- Select Patients tab
- Select Manage Clinical
- For Collection Type select:
- Peritoneal Dialysis,
- or Vascular Access
- Select Open Clinical Month
- Select Patient Clinical Status --> With Saved Clinical Values --> Search Patients
- Review each patient's clinical data and SUBMIT when completed.
- Select Patient Clinical Status --> WithOUT Clinical Values --> Search Patients
- Enter each patient's clinical data and SUBMIT when completed.
Select N/A (Not Available) if clinical data was not collected for that patient during that reporting month because patient was hospitalized or passed away.
Data in a SAVED status will not be considered submitted by CMS, and your facility will not receive credit for this data!