The EQRS Patient Roster Report contains a list of all patients currently admitted to the facilities within your scope as of the date you enter in the As Of Date field.
1. Log in to EQRS eqrs.cms.gov --> Reports --> Patient Roster Report.
2. Enter the As of Date (the last day of the most recent month).
3. Select the Network you are in and Search for your facility by name or CCN.
4. Sort Order: Select Patient Name or Admit date to align with your internal system report.
5. Export As Excel.
6. Click Generate Report.
7. Go to the My Reports on the left hand side of the screen, you will see Report is Pending.
8. Wait or refresh the screen and download the completed Report.
9. Open the Excel file and review the rows and columns in the Report.
10. Look for any patients are missing from the Report (within the As Of Date). Action: Admit patient into your facility (or submit the Admit Form for Network assistance).
Dialysis Facility Possible Duplicate Or Near Match Patients Form
Transplant Center Admit/Event Form
Veterans Administration Admit/Event Form
11. Look for patients that are on the Report but should have been discharged from your facility.
Action: Discharge the patient or fix their Discharge Date in EQRS.
12. Look for patients that are listed multiples times, this means they have been admitted into EQRS more than once into your facility.
Action 1: If a patient with the same UPI appears twice, it means they are currently admitted twice into your facility. Either Add Discharge Date and Reason to earliest admission or Delete newest admission.
Action 2: If a patient has multiple UPIs, it means that the records need to be merged.
13. Look for patients with a BLANK in the columns for [Race, Ethnicity, Gender, MBI, Mailing Address].
Action: Enter them on the Demographics page.
14. Look for patients whose Primary Treatment = Hemodialysis with a BLANK in the columns for [Sessions per Week, Minutes per Session].
Action: enter any missing or incomplete Treatment Information.
15. Look for patients with a BLANK Primary Cause of ESRD.
Action: Enter it on the Demographics page and complete the 2728 Forms.
16. Check that Dates, Primary Type of Treatment, Setting, Sessions are complete and correct.
17. Make all corrections to patient records in EQRS.
18. Open a FreshDesk Ticket to request Network assistance.