The IPRO ESRD Facility Contacts Management System provides Dialysis Facilities and Transplant Centers the ability to maintain personnel associated with their facility. The Network uses this information to communicate important CMS updates and provide support during an emergent event. Use the system to view, edit, add and delete personnel associated with your facility any time staff changes happen.
To update your facility contact information with the ESRD Network:
PW: EQRS Facility_ID (included on all Cleanup Reports sent by the Network)
DELETE any records that are:
- No longer at your facility
- Have typos
ADD or UPDATE any new KEY PERSONNEL joining your facility
- Transplant Center Administrator
- Transplant Center Coordinator
- Transplant Center Social Worker
- Transplant Center Medical Director
- Transplant Center Nephrologist
- Transplant Center EQRS User
- Transplant Center EQRS Transplant Editor Role
There CAN BE multiple people in the same Role!
There should NOT be the same person listed for ALL Roles.
Once you login, validate your facility demographic information is accurate. To make adjustment to personnel complete the following:
- Add - The first row is pre-populated with facility demographics. Populate the First Name, Last Name, job code type, email and phone number. Click Add.
- Edit - Select the edit button at the right of the screen, All fields become editable, click update once completed.
- Delete – Select the delete button and confirm you want to delete the record.
For additional assistance search the Knowledge Base at help.esrd.ipro.org or submit a ticket for support.